39 plus vat

So very VERY boring, married (need rescuing by knight in shining armour with huge bank balance and tricky ticker) old woman with 2 kids (Theo aged 16 and Ysabella aged 13) and a barking mad, very OLD, husband - no improvement there. Collection of cats, dead gerbils and absolutely no goldfish whatsoever. Ask me anything else you want to know, and I might tell you.

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

One down, two to go

Had an exam today, macroeconomics - thrilling. Probably did really badly, but, ho hum - ask me if I care. As long as I get at least 60% I'll be satisfied.

Worst bit is, Jonathan has done better than me and that is a bit of a pisser, but I'm secure enough in the knowledge that I'm far superior to him to willingly admit that (this time) he has.

But then he is planning on working when/if we graduate. And I'm not.

I'm planning on being a totally lazy cow, and if I get bored one day, I will clean the kitchen cupboards out cos, according to my mum, you need to do it about once a year (or more) and I've never done it.

I use plates, bowls, mugs - I don't put my dinner inside the cupboard and eat it from there, so what's a bit of dust between friends?

Anyway, the cupboards that have the tinned stuff and 'dry goods' always make for a bit of fun when I find stuff that's about 8 years out-of-date, so I'd loose that if I cleaned them out regularly. Did you know that tins of artichoke hearts seem to always leak when left 5 or more years?

Anyway when we had the Christmas pudding in early December the sell by date was somewhere around 2000 and the satchet of instant custard was about 3 years out-of-date and it all tasted fine to me.

Believe it or not I wasn't always such a household slut.

So, a 3000 word assignment to hand in on Friday - must find 2000 words somewhere in the next 2 days. And then an exam next week.

Great.

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home