39 plus vat

So very VERY boring, married (need rescuing by knight in shining armour with huge bank balance and tricky ticker) old woman with 2 kids (Theo aged 16 and Ysabella aged 13) and a barking mad, very OLD, husband - no improvement there. Collection of cats, dead gerbils and absolutely no goldfish whatsoever. Ask me anything else you want to know, and I might tell you.

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Happy birthday Lynda

Today is the fallen-Lynda-with-the-big-boobies birthday. She's now as old as me. Ha! This puts an end to the 5 month window of gloating she has about me being a year older than her.

Theo has managed to squeeze us into his busy schedule and tonight we've been out for dinner to belatedly celebrate his birthday. He was actually quite chatty and pleasant, so that was nice, but Ysabella was put out by competition so she upped her volume and shouted us all down, so that was quite irritating. And then when she butted in for the umpteenth time and I told her to wait until Theo had finished speaking, she sulked and didn't say anything for the rest of the meal. Hmmm, should have told her off at the beginning.

Back into the swing at uni now. It's ok, not too taxing at the moment. We really are on a lovely campus and these lovely spring/winter/whatever-season-it-is-at-the-moment days with clear blues skies and sunshine really show it off beautifully. Mind you, it is best appreciated from inside cos it's so bloody cold.

Jonathan made the beds today. Don't know why he bothers. I mean my domestic standards are pretty low, but he comes nowhere near. Theo's bed was still so lumpy I thought Theo was still in it! But I can't say anything cos he'll never do it again and once every 2-3 years isn't very much as it is. Still, his cooking is improving, and you can just about see the food through the grease, so that's good.

I suppose my biggest news today is that I bought some fruit yesterday (hold the front page). Peaches, plums, blackberries, a pomegranate and a pineapple. And a plum and a peach disappeared. This really confused me cos the rest of the family are not known for their fruit eating (or anything healthy for that matter). I asked Jonathan - no, not him. I asked Ysabella - no, not her. So then I thought I'd either gone mad or eaten them myself and not noticed. But then Theo said he'd had them.

And that really unnerved me.

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home