39 plus vat

So very VERY boring, married (need rescuing by knight in shining armour with huge bank balance and tricky ticker) old woman with 2 kids (Theo aged 16 and Ysabella aged 13) and a barking mad, very OLD, husband - no improvement there. Collection of cats, dead gerbils and absolutely no goldfish whatsoever. Ask me anything else you want to know, and I might tell you.

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Happy birthday Theo

He's 15. He's still a pain in the arse. But I love him, custard spots and all. I juts hope he'll start to grow up as much as he's growing upwards.

In a comment on my last post Zed said something along the lines of being adopted by the beau monde (ok, my description for them) of Bruxelles. Wierd that, innit? I wonder why. Don't think any of them have actually been born in Belgium though.

I know, it's cos I'm lovely. It's that simple.

Back at uni this week. I have a taxing 9.5 hours that I'm required to be there. Don't know how I'll manage that. Hell, I even have to go in on a Monday for 2.00 pm. Tragedy.........

Don't think for one minute I'll be filling my time with any domestic chores. Not about to change the habits of a lifetime. Actually that's not true, it's the habits of the last 18 years and 6 months, give or take a day or 2.

Where shall I go for a holiday at Easter? Not much criteria as to what I want. Oh, apart from cheap fags.

And lovely handbags.

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home