39 plus vat

So very VERY boring, married (need rescuing by knight in shining armour with huge bank balance and tricky ticker) old woman with 2 kids (Theo aged 16 and Ysabella aged 13) and a barking mad, very OLD, husband - no improvement there. Collection of cats, dead gerbils and absolutely no goldfish whatsoever. Ask me anything else you want to know, and I might tell you.

Monday, February 19, 2007

LOST: marbles - reward for return

Every night I have a shower. Every night I have (at least) a glass of wine.

Occasionally I have a bath. When I have a bath, I have a glass of wine while I'm soaking.

But please explain why tonight I had a shower and a glass of wine - at the same time. Well at least I tried to, but not intentionally. I stepped in the shower while holding my wine and I ended up covered in watered down rose. Hmmm.

And yes, sadly, I did drink the watered down remnants that were still in my glass.

In case you think I have run out of birthdays I haven't, but have got bored with that line of blogging, so for those that may feel left out here are the birthdays for the next 2 weeks:

Matthew (Andrea-the-Viking's 'little' boy - he's 6'2") - 15 today (19/2)
Katie (my God-daughter) - 6 on 24/2
My mummy (sorry, you won't get away with 39 any more) - 72 on 24/2
Anthony (I went to his 40th last year) - 35 on 5/3 (yes, I'm lying)

and for those I missed in January

Sarah (my very gifted opera-singing sister) - 38 on 3/1
Caspar (my cute as a button nephew) - newly arrived on 3/1
Hateful Harry (Jonathan's 'father') - 487 on 16/1 (well he looks it)

Oh, and I missed the rather magnificently named Hendrik le Roux's birthday which was 1/2, and he's 20 something and currently on holiday in Lanzarote, which makes me jealous (both being 20 something AND being on holiday). I then have a birthday 'holiday' until Sophie's on May 29th.

Hooo-bloody-ray.

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home