39 plus vat

So very VERY boring, married (need rescuing by knight in shining armour with huge bank balance and tricky ticker) old woman with 2 kids (Theo aged 16 and Ysabella aged 13) and a barking mad, very OLD, husband - no improvement there. Collection of cats, dead gerbils and absolutely no goldfish whatsoever. Ask me anything else you want to know, and I might tell you.

Friday, March 16, 2007

What the F***?!?!

What the hell is happening to my friends?

It's Cheltenham Week (in case you don't know) and Paul takes the week off to indulge in a spot of watching the gee-gees and the odd 50p each way bet (or something). On Wednesday Ian came up from Nottingham to play with Paul, and in the pub that night he told me that he doesn't drink through the week any more. What?? At least he's got the decency to still smoke full strength cigs.

And then that ridiculous trip to the cinema with Andrea-the-Viking.

On Saturday night Lynda Four-Wheeldrive is having a do for her birthday. A girls' night IN. Did I read that invite correctly? Oh yes. Apparently there will be food, drinks and a jewellery party. On a Saturday? Night? Help meeeeeeeeeeee. These things are bad enough on a Tuesday night - but at the weekend?

Worse still she lives in Bingley so I'll have to drive over the Moors and it's a shit road, and a well known PAR (Police Avoidance Route) so I will not even be having one teeny weeny glass of wine so I can handle the bends and the piss-heads on the drive back. So I'll have to stay up until 4 in the morning to catch up on the wine I will no doubtedly miss out on.

Paul's also loved-up with Angela, (it's her birthday tomorrow - happy birthday Angela) so he's gone from being a reliable boozing buddy to a boring old fart. (Yes, YOU!)

Of course there's always Mad Jane, but going out with her is always ruled by one thing, and that is really getting on my nerves now. Note to MJ, they are all crap, a right waste of space, and mostly married. Forget them and find someone new (and unmarried).

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home