39 plus vat

So very VERY boring, married (need rescuing by knight in shining armour with huge bank balance and tricky ticker) old woman with 2 kids (Theo aged 16 and Ysabella aged 13) and a barking mad, very OLD, husband - no improvement there. Collection of cats, dead gerbils and absolutely no goldfish whatsoever. Ask me anything else you want to know, and I might tell you.

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Well, you wanted to know

OK. Possibly most people couldn't give a toss, but Ruth asked about my exams, so here you go.

I'm doing a BA (Hons) degree in Business. I'm at the end of my second year and this is the semester 2 exams and assignment period. One more year to go!

I've already handed in 2 written assignments and done one group presentation, and then I had 3 exams.

My exams are/were in:

Management Accounting (that's the one I left early yesterday)
Financial Reporting (that's on Friday afternoon)
Business Decision Making (this was on Monday, there was a written assignment for this too - this subject is a stupid pile of crap which enables a bunch of work-shy academics avoid having to get a job in the real world)

I hate - and am absolutely hopeless at - the written assignments cos I am incapable of stringing more than 10 words together. And when you're not allowed to swear - well, that completely stuffs me up.

And that is why I am opting out of a dissertation next year.

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home