39 plus vat

So very VERY boring, married (need rescuing by knight in shining armour with huge bank balance and tricky ticker) old woman with 2 kids (Theo aged 16 and Ysabella aged 13) and a barking mad, very OLD, husband - no improvement there. Collection of cats, dead gerbils and absolutely no goldfish whatsoever. Ask me anything else you want to know, and I might tell you.

Saturday, April 14, 2007

Back home.....

And it's a bloody heatwave. How typical is that! I took advantage of the fine weather and emptied four suitcases all over the back garden. Then I lost interest once I had piled all my cheap fags up and admired the size of my stash, so Jonathan had to scoop it all back up and bring it in again. I couldn't see why I couldn't leave it there all night.

Now I have to make a claim on the travel insurance. What joy! Theo managed to lose his mobile phone (mind you he has had it since Christmas so that's a long time for him) in a 15 minute taxi ride from Santa Ponsa. Although I must say it didn't take whoever found it very long to whip the Sim card out so that it went from being unanswered to being unavailable. Well, skanky bastard, I hope it explodes in your ear.

Currently on my 3rd load of washing with another 4 or so to go.

So I'd like to take this opportunity to apologise for the inevitable downpour that will happen tomorrow.........

.....approximately 10 seconds after I have pegged the washing out.

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home