39 plus vat

So very VERY boring, married (need rescuing by knight in shining armour with huge bank balance and tricky ticker) old woman with 2 kids (Theo aged 16 and Ysabella aged 13) and a barking mad, very OLD, husband - no improvement there. Collection of cats, dead gerbils and absolutely no goldfish whatsoever. Ask me anything else you want to know, and I might tell you.

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Holy cow!

Well there I was, just after 11.30, sat watching the telly after a shower in my nightie and dressing gown. Most Haunted to be precise - but don't make assumptions, there was bugger all else on the box.

My mobile rang. It was Hennie. I stupidly assumed he'd be wanting a lift to uni tomorrow. I answered and he whispered "Look out of the window, there's a cow outside your house."

And bugger me - so there was.

Now I know we live in a 'village' probably defined as this cos it was once, but there are lots of houses. And we live slap bang in the middle of a new-ish housing estate.

Of course I had to run out straight away, and apart from nipping back in to get a coat and collect my cigs, we've spent the last 75 minutes running round the village chasing the cow, being chased by the cow, losing the cow, finding the cow, cowering from the cow, until finally it got back on to the main street and wandered towards the roundabout at the end of the village. Suprisingly, there is a cow farm on the roundabout too.

We decided it had now become a bit late, cold and boring - and the bloody thing was getting to be a long way away too - and I had no knickers on. So, cool as you like, Hennie and I said goodnight and went our separate ways. Still, it was fun while it lasted.

Thanks Henners x

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home