39 plus vat

So very VERY boring, married (need rescuing by knight in shining armour with huge bank balance and tricky ticker) old woman with 2 kids (Theo aged 16 and Ysabella aged 13) and a barking mad, very OLD, husband - no improvement there. Collection of cats, dead gerbils and absolutely no goldfish whatsoever. Ask me anything else you want to know, and I might tell you.

Sunday, March 02, 2008

I need HELP

Anyone good with Quants? (Don't ask me what it means cos I don't know)

What I need to know is how I test for COLLINEARITY.

How do I know if I've got it?

I have done a regression analysis.

I have done a correlation analysis.

What I need to know is:

a) How I tested for collinearity, and
b) Have I got it

Willing to send results on if anyone can help.

I'm desperate.

And old.

And drunk.

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home