39 plus vat

So very VERY boring, married (need rescuing by knight in shining armour with huge bank balance and tricky ticker) old woman with 2 kids (Theo aged 16 and Ysabella aged 13) and a barking mad, very OLD, husband - no improvement there. Collection of cats, dead gerbils and absolutely no goldfish whatsoever. Ask me anything else you want to know, and I might tell you.

Thursday, August 19, 2004

Old knickers

I've just been for a fag (well, I have been back at work for 30 minutes) and the conversation came round to me packing for my hols.

When I go away I buy new knickers - to leave at home.

I take all my minging old pants with me and then throw them away, so I don't have to bring dirty knickers home. I thought it was reasonably sensible.
Apparently, this is hilarious.

Am I the only person that does this?

|

7 Comments:

At 3:43 pm, Blogger Tilly said...

Erm. Yes.

I think MOST people might buy new undies to take with them... it's odd that you would rather spend money on new knickers, than wash your old ones.

But hey - screw 'em - they're YOUR knickers.

 
At 3:57 pm, Blogger kissme said...

Well, who's going to see my knickers on holiday? Husband, kids?? They can suffer the old ones.

However, I don't want the customs men poking through my dirty pants.

When I come home I have new knickers to enjoy. It really is logical on Planet Kissme!

 
At 10:16 am, Blogger zoe said...

that's a good idea. all i need to do is actually GO on holiday now. but i may introduce it to the kids - especially when they go on guide/scout camp.

 
At 11:57 am, Blogger Essexgirl said...

I think it is a good idea, but I usually take my best knickers to impress the customs men on the way out....

 
At 2:54 pm, Blogger Sister Sunshine said...

Not that we can afford to holiday anywhere these days, but when we DID... I always went to the laundrymat before coming home so that I could pack clean clothes. I'm with you... I don't want anyone looking through my dirty laundry either.

 
At 10:40 am, Blogger Rob Burton said...

Why not sell em on ebay!

 
At 2:32 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

selling wat ever u want like bras knickers thongs tights all of them r worn and smelling of pussy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home