39 plus vat

So very VERY boring, married (need rescuing by knight in shining armour with huge bank balance and tricky ticker) old woman with 2 kids (Theo aged 16 and Ysabella aged 13) and a barking mad, very OLD, husband - no improvement there. Collection of cats, dead gerbils and absolutely no goldfish whatsoever. Ask me anything else you want to know, and I might tell you.

Saturday, August 21, 2004

Still hairy

...but at least I'm a weird shade of red from the sunbed.

We're due to fly in 12 hours, it's 1.00am and I am still washing and drying, although I have packed (apart from Theo's jeans and t-shirt, that he now wants to take and are still in the washer), which is a bit of a miracle.

For some bizarre reason I decided I really, really, needed a white strapless Wonderbra today so went to a not-even-a-little-bit-local out of town shopping centre. The fact that the kids and I were out for over 5 hours, when I had so much to do before we go, didn't seem to bother me much - at the time.

I did eventually find one in my size (if I tell you 38D some may get excited, some may get jealous, trust me on this one I am not a D cup, but the Wonderbras in 38D fit me perfectly) and even though it had obviously previously been worn and the plastic straps that come with it were AWOL, I just had to have it because I really, really, needed one. I managed to persuade the spotty youth to knock me some money off and rip the plastic straps of a mere 34A, which he did willing (impressed by the D cup, no doubt) and then had to wash the bugger to get the strange brown stains off it. But at least I now have one.

Changed the kids sheets, didn't do ours, so I will no doubt be struck by lightening for my slovenly ways.

And my legs are still hairy. Oh well, I'll pretend I'm German.

So this is it, probably for 2 weeks cos I've no idea if I'll find a pc to use (my sister can find them everywhere she goes 'Hi I'm in Panama' 'Hi I'm in New Zealand' etc etc she blithely emails.) I have only ever seen one cyber cafe, and that's on the way home, half way between my work pc and home pc, so, sod all use really.

I digress, please come back and read me after my hols.

Bye for now x

|

2 Comments:

At 8:11 pm, Blogger zoe said...

i hope you all have a wonderful holiday, and .. bon voyage!

 
At 3:38 pm, Blogger Tilly said...

Where are you?!?!

How was the holiday?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home