39 plus vat

So very VERY boring, married (need rescuing by knight in shining armour with huge bank balance and tricky ticker) old woman with 2 kids (Theo aged 16 and Ysabella aged 13) and a barking mad, very OLD, husband - no improvement there. Collection of cats, dead gerbils and absolutely no goldfish whatsoever. Ask me anything else you want to know, and I might tell you.

Thursday, September 16, 2004

I think it's broken

My mind has stopped working, I can't think of anything to write about, or maybe my life is so dull that there's nothing worth mentioning, or maybe I really have got to that age were I can only talk about illness or bowel movements - and I have nothing to report on either front.

I'll take this opportunity to say a belated 'Happy Birthday' to Paul who complained that he hadn't had a mention for a while. Yoo hoo, Paul, see, I do listen to you (sometimes). I'll try to whip up the energy to get drunk with you tomorrow night.

|

2 Comments:

At 5:08 pm, Blogger kissme said...

Yeah, but I've got to stick it out to make sure you get the last train rather than wasting your money on a taxi x

 
At 9:48 am, Blogger kissme said...

Oh dear, you're right, absolutely everyone in the whole wide world (isn't that what www stands for?) will now exactly which Paul I'm referring to.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home