39 plus vat

So very VERY boring, married (need rescuing by knight in shining armour with huge bank balance and tricky ticker) old woman with 2 kids (Theo aged 16 and Ysabella aged 13) and a barking mad, very OLD, husband - no improvement there. Collection of cats, dead gerbils and absolutely no goldfish whatsoever. Ask me anything else you want to know, and I might tell you.

Thursday, September 09, 2004

Lost my cherry

Some of the things I did for the first time ever whilst on holiday:

1) Used a newspaper vending machine. Seen it so many times on the movies, I was really, sadly, excited by this.

2) Went on an air boat. Didn't see any alligators but it was great fun and very, very noisy even with the ear protectors on.

3) Went skinny dipping. First time I got in the pool with my knickers on, but then took them off and after that there was no stopping me. It's been a long time since my boobs have been that perky without the magnificent engineering feat that is a WonderBra. I would just like to add that I only did this after dark with the pool light off. One night whilst floating on my back a shooting star shot by. Cool.

4) Had a Krispy Kreme doughnut (donut?) and it was pretty damned good.

5) Had to deal with head lice. Long haired son managed to acquire them. The rest of us remained unaffected. I'm pretty sure he got them on the plane because he had been grounded for so long before we went away that he hadn't been in contact with anyone outside the family for about 4 weeks prior to scratching.

6) Did the old
hurricane thing (see previous blog)

7) Got something for nothing. I usually get charged more than everyone else seems to, but the extra 3 days we had to stay cost us nothing at all. We were staying in my mum's house (available for rent if anyone's interested......) so that cost zip. The car hire bods at Dollar had waived all extra days charges, and at the UK end they didn't charge extra for the car park either. And, the nice toll road people also waived toll charges because of the
hurricane.

8) Tried grits. Tasted like school semolina pudding to me and would have been ok with a large blob of jam but they were served with steak which was a bit too freaky for my taste buds.


|

3 Comments:

At 4:18 pm, Blogger kissme said...

I went to Kissimmee. Does that make you feel better?

Stayed in my mum's house which is off the 192 just behind Medieval Times.

 
At 11:31 am, Blogger Jules said...

I like your site! Your writing style is very funny. I will be coming back from time to time.

 
At 3:12 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey i noticed your site is about glasgow united kingdom hotel i found somewhere if your in the UK that allows you to send spoofed sms!

send a TXT "EN SPOOFING 07712345678 Hi i really fancy you" to 69911, Hi i
really fancy you is sent to 07712345678 and the user gets a standard reply.

Changing 07712345678 with the number you want to send too!

The SMS Costs £1.50 per msg but its really good!

I hope you enjoy this :) i did so pass on the word!

Remember its UK Only

 

Post a Comment

<< Home