39 plus vat

So very VERY boring, married (need rescuing by knight in shining armour with huge bank balance and tricky ticker) old woman with 2 kids (Theo aged 16 and Ysabella aged 13) and a barking mad, very OLD, husband - no improvement there. Collection of cats, dead gerbils and absolutely no goldfish whatsoever. Ask me anything else you want to know, and I might tell you.

Friday, November 19, 2004

The prodigal has returned

Theo has been away on a school trip to London, staying in a Youth Hostel.

Sorting out what clothes he was going to wear, buying bits and pieces for him to take and getting him as organised as much as you can ever organise a 12 year old took forever. Jonathan took him to school because I knew I'd cry and embarrass him (and it was 4.45 AM!!!!)

Well, it was awful, I missed him so much. I always do when either of the kids are away. I hate to see their beds empty when my babies should be safely tucked up in them. I sent him so many text messages, but I did manage to resist ringing him up. Why do they get on your tits when they're around, but there's an eerie emptiness when they're not there? Now he's back - hurray. It was sooooo good to see him, I swear he has grown another 2 inches.

He presented me with the three, yes THREE, disposable cameras to be developed. And how long was he actually out of the house?

40 hours.

|

2 Comments:

At 3:05 pm, Blogger zoe said...

christ on a bike - i only see mine every other week and it's great once you get used to it - but 40 HOURS ? i'd be cursing that it wasn't longer.

 
At 1:52 am, Blogger Elspeth said...

I can relate to that lol my daughter quite often dosnt tell me about these trips, she hates going away and misses us too much.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home