39 plus vat

So very VERY boring, married (need rescuing by knight in shining armour with huge bank balance and tricky ticker) old woman with 2 kids (Theo aged 16 and Ysabella aged 13) and a barking mad, very OLD, husband - no improvement there. Collection of cats, dead gerbils and absolutely no goldfish whatsoever. Ask me anything else you want to know, and I might tell you.

Friday, November 12, 2004

Yum, yum

I went out for dinner last night, it was delicious, I really enjoyed it, it was just what I needed.

|

4 Comments:

At 10:46 am, Blogger Elspeth said...

sounds great! but what did you eat?? I want all the juicy details! :-)

 
At 3:23 pm, Blogger kissme said...

Well, I had calves liver with braised red cabbage on a courgette pancake with green beans.

It was really very, very nice.

 
At 4:00 pm, Blogger steve said...

posh food,I like posh food,
today I am doing roast beef coated in salt & black pepper,with basil and then smothered in colmans mustard, roasted slowly. roast potatoes,mash and fresh veggies not decided which ones yet,
and of course yorkshire puddings.
we won't be able to move after that lot because I still think I am cooking for 4
bon appetite

 
At 7:07 pm, Blogger kissme said...

Oh bugger, with a bit more notice I could have made it down to Brum just in time........

 

Post a Comment

<< Home