39 plus vat

So very VERY boring, married (need rescuing by knight in shining armour with huge bank balance and tricky ticker) old woman with 2 kids (Theo aged 16 and Ysabella aged 13) and a barking mad, very OLD, husband - no improvement there. Collection of cats, dead gerbils and absolutely no goldfish whatsoever. Ask me anything else you want to know, and I might tell you.

Saturday, March 31, 2007

Up the junction

Went out in Otley last night. The first time for ages. There was just Mad Jane and I to start with, but Lynda Big-Lungs joined us later.

It really is a horrible place to be, so we decided we'd try a new bar for a change - can't even remember what it's called but it was full of kids. So then we were at a bit of a loose end as to where to go next.

So we went to the Junction. Now I have slated this a bit lately and now I have to retract (some of) what I have said.

It wasn't too bad in there at all, there were quite a few people I knew. Not everyone had beards or revolting jumpers. AND some people had recently been near water and deodorant. And my cider was lovely and cold and dry. I might even go there again.

When I'm really desperate.

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home