39 plus vat

So very VERY boring, married (need rescuing by knight in shining armour with huge bank balance and tricky ticker) old woman with 2 kids (Theo aged 16 and Ysabella aged 13) and a barking mad, very OLD, husband - no improvement there. Collection of cats, dead gerbils and absolutely no goldfish whatsoever. Ask me anything else you want to know, and I might tell you.

Thursday, December 09, 2004

Exciting news

I was sooooo excited by this bit of news that I totally forgot to mention that last week I was asked if I wanted to be the new Health and Safety officer.

I said no, so my director said 'let me rephrase that slightly, congratulations you are our new Health and Safety officer, now go write your name on the Health and Safety Law Poster.'

Well I had a slight tantrum and said I was reluctantly willing to do it cos I knew no other bugger would but, and this is a really, really big but where I work, I would have to have the full backing of our head office in Germany and there would be some cost involved and I reckoned I would need to go on a course (yawn.) I was assured that this would not be a problem.

Yeah right.

Been there, done that, got the t-shirt before, which is why my name is on the
Health and Safety Law Poster but only on a pink post-it note for when I tell them to shove it.

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home