39 plus vat

So very VERY boring, married (need rescuing by knight in shining armour with huge bank balance and tricky ticker) old woman with 2 kids (Theo aged 16 and Ysabella aged 13) and a barking mad, very OLD, husband - no improvement there. Collection of cats, dead gerbils and absolutely no goldfish whatsoever. Ask me anything else you want to know, and I might tell you.

Wednesday, December 08, 2004

My special day

I managed one alcohol free day - Monday, 6th December.

On the negative side I haven't written one Christmas card, made much in-road to Christmas shopping or even got an agreement on what we will be eating for Christmas dinner (sausages wrapped in bacon is all anyone will say.) My living room has now been glossed but the walls are still naked, what chance of that been finished for Christmas? Nil.

But I only have 5 1/2 days to work before Christmas due to only working a 4 day week, one days annual leave and another granny's funeral. I have no grandparents left now, does this make me a grandorphan?

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home