39 plus vat

So very VERY boring, married (need rescuing by knight in shining armour with huge bank balance and tricky ticker) old woman with 2 kids (Theo aged 16 and Ysabella aged 13) and a barking mad, very OLD, husband - no improvement there. Collection of cats, dead gerbils and absolutely no goldfish whatsoever. Ask me anything else you want to know, and I might tell you.

Thursday, November 25, 2004

Working girl

I'm not a morning person, my eyes don't even start to focus until about 5 past 12, but, based on the fact that Theo and Jonathan said my new skirt looked really nice, I decided to wear it today.

Hmmmm, definitely too short. Went out for a fag and got stared at quite a bit. One bloke walked past 3 times looking me up and down.

Maybe they just found it amusing. Or
maybe I could make some extra cash for Christmas?

|

6 Comments:

At 3:33 pm, Blogger steve said...

that reminds of the joke ,,where this wife went out to earn"extra" cash and she came back with £5.50 the husband say's wich one gave you the 50 pence,,,,
and she says all of them.

 
At 3:50 pm, Blogger kissme said...

I can't possibly be older than you...... I heard same joke as £5/-/6 husband says who gave you 6d etc etc

 
At 5:20 pm, Blogger steve said...

yes I know I heard when it was farthings
but thought I would bring it up to date for younger veiwers

 
At 8:52 am, Blogger zoe said...

i was invited out for lunch yesterday by an old flame who told me that my skirt looked like a table cloth. i was not amused.

 
At 6:25 pm, Blogger zoe said...

debbie - hell, no - he's much bigger than me! mind you, i'd love to thump kissme until she gets haloscan comments. blogger is so s-l-o-w. as in: SLOW.

 
At 10:32 pm, Blogger kissme said...

Ok then Zed - come and catch me if you can.

Seriously though, I have worked in IT since 1980, started as a programmer, and have no idea how to add a blogroll or change my comments to haloscan, or put a picture of lovely old me on my blog cos I'm technically incompetent

 

Post a Comment

<< Home