39 plus vat

So very VERY boring, married (need rescuing by knight in shining armour with huge bank balance and tricky ticker) old woman with 2 kids (Theo aged 16 and Ysabella aged 13) and a barking mad, very OLD, husband - no improvement there. Collection of cats, dead gerbils and absolutely no goldfish whatsoever. Ask me anything else you want to know, and I might tell you.

Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Awww bless

Went out tonight with Karin, Had a lovely - but weird - time.

Phoned Jonathan to pick me up and when I got in the car he said 'I think you should ease up on that diet, you're getting too thin'

I weigh 13.5 stone. Love is most definitely blind.

|

5 Comments:

At 12:16 pm, Blogger steve said...

yes you did a big one I read it, just don't worry keep filling them glasses and your comments didn't work on it either


13.5 stone is not heavy so long as you are 6.2"
after that I will keep my mouth shut

 
At 12:59 pm, Blogger kissme said...

Me thinks you shouldn't have opened it in the first place - and I am very very VERY tall

 
At 3:44 pm, Blogger zoe said...

how tall ?

 
At 3:58 pm, Blogger kissme said...

Would you believe 7'4"?

 
At 11:28 pm, Blogger Elspeth said...

I belive you - im about the same height!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home