39 plus vat

So very VERY boring, married (need rescuing by knight in shining armour with huge bank balance and tricky ticker) old woman with 2 kids (Theo aged 16 and Ysabella aged 13) and a barking mad, very OLD, husband - no improvement there. Collection of cats, dead gerbils and absolutely no goldfish whatsoever. Ask me anything else you want to know, and I might tell you.

Saturday, December 25, 2004

Merry Christmas everyone

Our swift half at our local meant we didn't get home until 3.00am and there was no snow then. Because it was so late I never did get round to my planned midnight post or labelling the presents so it was a bit hit and miss this morning. If I tell you that my favourite present from my husband was a £3 joke ring, I guess you'll be able to work out the calibre of the rest.

It took me a whole 20 minutes to make our version of Christmas lunch (sausages wrapped in bacon, cheese wrapped in bacon, chicken satay sticks and breaded camembert and goats cheese.)

Anyway, kids loved their presents, we've eaten hardly anything, and I've discovered you don't get very much in a litre bottle of Baileys - or maybe it evaporates very quickly.

I was glued to Jumanji (again) earlier today. I still haven't got dressed, I went back to bed to sleep off the first round of alcohol and Eastenders is on in 45 minutes.

Christmas isn't that bad after all, I think I'll do it again next year.

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home