39 plus vat

So very VERY boring, married (need rescuing by knight in shining armour with huge bank balance and tricky ticker) old woman with 2 kids (Theo aged 16 and Ysabella aged 13) and a barking mad, very OLD, husband - no improvement there. Collection of cats, dead gerbils and absolutely no goldfish whatsoever. Ask me anything else you want to know, and I might tell you.

Friday, December 31, 2004

Wishing everyone a Happy New Year

The lovely Paul bought me a bottle of Kahlua for a new year present. Thank you x x And I hope you don't get snowed in again this New Year.

Well, Jonathan has been and bought a new washing machine. Comes next Wednesday so should have managed to catch up with the washing by the end of January. The floor has stopped squelching when you walk on it. Not sure if this is a Good Thing or a Bad Thing.

Actually managed to find some amusement value in my camera phone today, which gave me something to do while I was 'working', sending TL stupid photos. Anyway we managed to convince our boss that it wasn't worth staying all day and escaped at 3.00. Good job too cos I was sick to death of playing Jewel Quest, even though I did manage to get to be 4th on the leader board. (Is there no end to my talents?) Couldn't even face eBay today cos I spent so long on there yesterday.

Trying to persuade Jonathan to wear his DJ tonight so that I can wear an evening dress, but he wants to wear his new Ramones T-shirt (thank you Paul, again - everyone should have a Paul, I can highly recommend two.) If he wears the Ramones T-shirt, I'm wearing my fairy dress.

I'm glad 2004 is nearly over, it's not been a brilliant year, but compared to some people in the world, it hasn't been bad either. I'm just getting fed up with 2004 and looking forward to 2005. I'm determined to get my house in order next year, literally, it's a pig sty. Here is a list of my New Year's resolutions

1.

Yes, I think that covers it.


|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home