39 plus vat

So very VERY boring, married (need rescuing by knight in shining armour with huge bank balance and tricky ticker) old woman with 2 kids (Theo aged 16 and Ysabella aged 13) and a barking mad, very OLD, husband - no improvement there. Collection of cats, dead gerbils and absolutely no goldfish whatsoever. Ask me anything else you want to know, and I might tell you.

Sunday, January 09, 2005

Quite chuffed

I bought a pair of jeans today. Size 14, now this might not seem like a big deal to those who are slim out there, but I last had size 14 jeans when I was 20 which was a very, very long time ago.

If anyone would like to see me in my size 14 jeans then I will be at Korks in Otley on Friday, 21st January where my sister will be doing another Pasta and Puccini. Not strictly pasta or Puccini, but an Italian themed meal and some opera favourites performed by my sister Sarah Estill (the internationally renowned Soprano) and tenor, Paul Featherstone.

Why not come along? And if you do, come and say hello to all of us.

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home