39 plus vat

So very VERY boring, married (need rescuing by knight in shining armour with huge bank balance and tricky ticker) old woman with 2 kids (Theo aged 16 and Ysabella aged 13) and a barking mad, very OLD, husband - no improvement there. Collection of cats, dead gerbils and absolutely no goldfish whatsoever. Ask me anything else you want to know, and I might tell you.

Friday, February 11, 2005

One of the best

I had one of the best kinds of day at work yesterday.

Someone building nearby cut through a power cable just after 10.00am. No power, no phones - brilliant. So we all sat round and did very little. I spent some time bursting bubble-wrap before lunch. Bought a nice crappy magazine at lunchtime, read that for a while. By 3.00pm I was so desperate for caffeine that a few of us went to Starbucks for an hour and then got back to the office and decided we might as well go home.

Unfortunately my car was stuck in the car park that has electric gates, but that was a small price to pay for getting home more than an hour and a half early.

What a way to earn a living. (Soz Debbie)

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home