39 plus vat

So very VERY boring, married (need rescuing by knight in shining armour with huge bank balance and tricky ticker) old woman with 2 kids (Theo aged 16 and Ysabella aged 13) and a barking mad, very OLD, husband - no improvement there. Collection of cats, dead gerbils and absolutely no goldfish whatsoever. Ask me anything else you want to know, and I might tell you.

Wednesday, January 26, 2005

DGIAF

My Dead-Granny-In-A-Freezer has been in the news a lot this week, here's one example http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england/west_yorkshire/4203361.stm my family are not happy about the outcome.

My doctor has given me a sick note for 2 weeks, that means either a) I don't have to go back to work until the 9th Feb or b) I won't be able to move enough to go back to work until 9th Feb. Eeek! I've never had a 2 week sick note before. I'm bored, I don't like work but I don't like not being able to move either. Can I go back sooner if I feel better sooner?

According to my sick note I have 'A cute back pain' - well my doctor has a cute smile.

Jonathan is cooking dinner, it smells disgusting. The sooner I can move around the better, I think vomitting will be added to the pain in my cute back.

Oh god, dinner is smelling worse and worse. Wish me luck.

|

1 Comments:

At 9:05 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love your blog! I plan to bookmark it for future posts. back pain therapy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home