39 plus vat

So very VERY boring, married (need rescuing by knight in shining armour with huge bank balance and tricky ticker) old woman with 2 kids (Theo aged 16 and Ysabella aged 13) and a barking mad, very OLD, husband - no improvement there. Collection of cats, dead gerbils and absolutely no goldfish whatsoever. Ask me anything else you want to know, and I might tell you.

Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Not a lot happens

Not a lot happens when you're unable to move when you have a bad back. It's feeling a little bit better today and I can now get on and off the loo without Jonathan's help, which is pretty good really.

I'm going to the doctor tomorrow, he'll tell me to stop smoking and lose weight, keep warm and drink lots of fluids. Well, I'm guessing he will, that's all they've told me for the last 20+ years whatever's been wrong with me. It's not like I'm there every 5 minutes, I used to go every 6 months when I was on the pill, but this is the first time I will have been for almost a year. In fact, the only time they said it was probably better if I didn't stop smoking was when I was pregnant with Theo. No they did. I was as surprised as you. I did smoke all the way through my pregnancy and he was a very small baby, weighing 10lb 1oz (approx 4.55 kilos) and 24ins long (61cm.) And he had a big head - thank god he was a sun-roof jobby.

I'm now mightily pissed off and frustrated. I never realised how little Jonathan did during the day and it's making me really mad, and he'll probably be glad to see the back of me when I get back to work with all my nag, nag nagging.

Theo, my little angel, kept hitting me with a slipper on Sunday which really hurt me. Not the tapping of the slipper, but the knock-on effect as it jarred (even though it was ever so slight) my back was horrid. I did try to point this out to him, but he continued, until I burst into tears (it did hurt) and he is now apologising every 10 minutes. Do I say 'Aw bless' or 'little twat'? I can't quite work that one out.

Talking of Theo, he was on the telly yesterday. Well his photo of when he was about 1 year old was. Do you remember dead-granny-in-a-freezer? Well, the nasty poisoning man's case was last week, they let him off with a vigourous finger wagging and told him not to do it again. So my mum and dad were on the TV and they showed a photo of dead-granny-in-a-freezer holding Theo.

On the plus side, I didn't drink alcohol on Saturday or Monday, and haven't had any yet today (well it is only 11.45 am.)

I'm bored and ranting. I'll stop the ranting

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home